Oct 1, 2006


I have added Saskatchewan and Manitoba to my territory, effective October 1. Two timezones, 3 provinces, 3 area codes and a whole lotta prairie are now part of my world. I am excited to take on the challenge of growing business in the area - but even more excited about checking out what makes this part of canada tick. i am looking forward to sampling a little bit of nitelife in winnipeg, brandon, and saskatoon. i am sure i will need a little bit of stimuli after driving to winnipeg and back again in less than a week. my first trip out is scheduled for the end of October - hopefully before the first snow flies! anybody out there who has information on the best places to eat, best places to stay, and best spot to tilt back a pint - feel free to leave a comment for me.

4 comments:

The Experience said...

Congrats! Good luck.

MB said...

I can suggest places in Winnipeg, Brandon, and Saskatoon for you. Anything to prevent you from going batty from all the lonely miles you're going to be driving covering this immense service area!

BikeBike said...

reid - i am leaving on the 22nd - so shoot me your suggestions before that.

mucho appreciato

Velodrome racer said...

Holly crap Sean, that's a ton of area to cover. Congrats buddy. Sell lots.

FK